Well, it was a painful journey. I started writing at the most unexpected time of my life, i.e. after becoming CA. Even after clearing the CA examination with distinction, when I did not get a job for months, I started writing and then it went on and on and on…
1. Where were you born and where do you call home? Or where are you from? What is your profession?
A. Basically I belong from Rajasthan, Parihara, my village. But now since we are living in kolkata since 2000, so kolkata is the place. But even today, I miss my childhood days when I was there in Rajasthan with my Grand Father.
2. How long have you been writing?
A. I started writing in 2011. Thoughts were always there in my mind, it just I started taking them seriously after 2011.
3. What kind of writer would you describe yourself as?
A. An emotional one. I always tend to write those sort of lines which directly touched your heart. I always focus on daily life experiences and my blogs are the depiction of the same. And the most important thing when I start writing, I always think from the viewpoint of readers. That’s the main reason, I get so much likes on status that I put on my page and my personal FB id.
4. Which is the source of your inspiration?
A. I won't say anyone inspired me to write this book, but I got the idea of writing a book from Mr. CA Amar Agarwalla Sir.
5. Do you have any other interests?
A. Music is what keeps me going. And YES… I also sing.
6 If you don’t mind why did you Self publish your book? And Name of the Publisher?
A.. Please skip this.
7. What are your future goals with your writing?
A.. I have certain ideas in my mind, but will think of all these only after the response of this book.
8. What is your genre and are there any other genres that you would like to try?
A. Romance is only genre I am currently concentrating on. Next… if it ever happens, it would be a LIFE in a METRO sort of story that I have in mind to pen down.
9. Tell me Something about your book and the characters?
A Well, my book will depict the real life of a CA student. From CPT to CA-Final, from articleship to tuitions, falling in love with Aashvi, the main character of the book, apart from Abhay. The story revolves around these two only.
10. Do you have plans for Another book? Name them and what are they based on .
A. Yes, two stories I have in my mind.
One is an adult love story of current generation and another one is story of 4 friends, a LIFE IN METRO sort of story.
11. What books have influenced your writing?
A. I have read manier books, but mostly love stories and fiction books.
12. Is there an Author that you would really like to meet and also whom you consider your ideals?
A. Well honestly I would not really be interested in meeting authors in the near future. Rather I would be looking forward to meet directors who can film my book.
13. Is it your habit to wait for inspiration or you just get on to writing?
A.. Naah, I always wait. I never run behind anything. Writing always comes up from feelings.
14. How you reach over the reviews you get for your books?
A. Loads of friends of mine read this book and they gave positive reviews. I wont say “aisa book aapne pahle kabhi nahin padha hoga.” I have just combined the daily life experience of CA students.
Finally, Do you have anything specific that you want to say to our readers…
A small idea can do wonders. So please think, work hard and be passionate, instead of blaming your life for not giving you the sufficient returns.
Author Can be contacted at:
FACEBOOK – CA ABHAY HIRAWAT.